Corporate Social Responsibility
CSR is reshaping how our business develops and how our customers view us.
Synergy Steels Ltd. takes into account its overall impact socially, economically, and environmentally, and has launched initiatives to ensure a positive impact.
Our CSR practices align with the organization’s overall mission and help support those goals. We at Synergy Steels believe in holding hands and walking together towards a society where our children are educated well and equipped with endless professional opportunities.
We help ensure that businesses and individuals are aware of the influence we have on the world around them. Without CSR, there would likely be less concern for protecting the environment, helping those in need, or supporting local communities.
Over the years we have made an attempt that our CSR initiatives have a positive effect on the world, and it strengthens the trust and loyalty from both, customers and employees.
For us at Synergy, just producing quality products and services is no longer the deciding factor that drives customers. CSR is reshaping how our business develops and how our customers view us.
In this direction, we are supporting NGOs to fulfill the educational needs of students from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) in several villages in Rajasthan. In addition, we are helping promote better education for the underprivileged girl child.
Building the future of green stainless steel
Stainless Steel is one of the world’s most sustainable materials, but decarbonizing remains a challenge.
For Synergy Steels, four key actions that help us towards a sustainable transition:
- Assess and adopt clean technologies, promoting a balance of risk, capital cost and quality
- Increase production of sustainable steel to capitalize on growing demand
- Improve ESG performance to meet shareholder expectations
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to accelerate the transition to improve output quality
- 1. Carbon capture-Top gas recycling can recycle up to 90% of the exhaust gas from the Furnace
- 2. Innovations in product mix
- 3. Hydrogen :Use of green hydrogen (generated by renewables) with direct reduced iron (DRI)
With an aim to alleviate the stress on our planet’s limited resources, we are in the process of switching to alternative sources to supply 50% of our energy requirements. We hope to set an example of excellence and responsibility amongst our peers and generations to come.